Kneading time: 8'
Dough temperature: 12 ºC
1st Fermentation one unit: 24 h
2nd Fermentation dough portions:
3rd Fermentation formed dough:
- Knead until you get a uniformed dough.
- Weigh the dough portions that you will be adding in each kneading.
- Leave to ferment until it gets a pleasant aroma, doubles its volume and its surface is smooth.
The sourdough should add to the bread: Taste, smell, preservation, crust, prevents the relaxation of the dough during fermentation. It also acts as a preventive against the bread going stale.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed