Walnut and raisin bread
Flour enhancer 5.0 g
Yeast 30.0 g
Kneading time: 14´
Temperature of the dough: 25 ºC
1st fermentation (the dough is not divided yet):
2nd fermentation (the dough divided): 15´
3rd fermentation (the piece is finished): 2h 30´
Cooking time: 25´
Temperature of the oven: 185 ºC
- Knead everything together until the dough is fine and elastic.
- Divide the dough into pieces of about 250 g, depending on the size of the moulds.
- Make ball shapes.
- Leave to stand for 15´.
- Make blunt loaves. Place them on one side of the moulds, with the fold towards the middle, so it is not visible when baked.
- Ferment at 28 ºC and with 80 % of humidity, until the dough is almost taller than the mould.
- Wash with beaten egg.
- Bake with a little steam or without any steam.
- Open the oven for the last 10´ of baking.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.69 g
Saturates 4.48 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 6.87 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 19.81 g
Cholesterol 4.98 mg
Calcium 95.39 mg
Iron 3.3 mg
Zinc 1.94 mg
Vitamin A 12.25 ug
Vitamin C 0.63 g
Folic acid 143.54 ug
Salt (Sodium) 858.01 mg
Sugars 32.63 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed