Kneading time: 13 minutes
Temperature of the dough: 25º C
1st Fermentation of the dough without dividing it.
2nd Fermentation of the divided piece of dough: 10 minutes
3rd Fermentation of the resulting piece: 45 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Temperature of the oven: 230º C
- Knead everything together until you get a very thin and stretchy dough.
- Divide the dough into 60 g pieces and ball them.
- Let them rest.
- Shape the pieces into loaves with a tip of about 25cm long.
- Shape them into typical German Bretzels and place them on oven plates.
- Ferment at 27 ºC and 75% of humidity.
- The fermentation volume should not be too large.
- Once it is fermented, moisten the pieces with a little bit of water and sprinkle some raw sesame.
- Bake with steam.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed