Black olive bread
Kneading time: 10´
Temperature of the dough: 23 ºC
1st fermentation (the dough is not divided yet): 1,5 h
2nd fermentation (the dough divided): 45´
3rd fermentation (the piece is finished): 1,5 h
Cooking time: 20-30´
Temperature of the oven: 230 ºC
- Mix water and flour (medium strength flour and rye flour) at a low speed for 5 minutes.
- Autolyse for 1 hour.
- Add the natural yeast dough. Mix for 1 minute at a low speed.
- Add salt and knead for 1 minute at a medium speed.
- Add the yeast and knead for 5 more minutes, at a medium speed.
- Add the drained olives, halved. Knead for 1 minute.
- Ferment for 1 hour in previously greased plastic. After the first 20 minutes, fold.
- Make pieces of about 550 g.
- Leave to stand for 45 minutes.
- Make loaves without tips.
- Ferment for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Cook at 230 ºC for approximately 30 minutes.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed