Kneading time: 13´
Temperature of the dough: 25 ºC
1st fermentation (the dough is not divided yet): 10´
2nd fermentation (the dough divided): 15´
3rd fermentation (the piece is finished): 1h 30´
Cooking time: 25´/ 30´
Temperature of the oven: 205 ºC
- Knead all the ingredients until the texture of the dough gets semi-elastic.
- Make balls of about 100g.
- Leave to stand.
- Make tight loaves of about 15 cm.
- Ferment to 30 ºC and with 70 % of humidity.
- The volume after fermentation should be three times the initial volume.
- Make one or two cuts on each loaf.
- Steam bake.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed