Kneading time: 12´
Temperature of the dough: 23 ºC
1st fermentation (the dough is not divided yet): 1,30 h
2nd fermentation (the dough divided): 30´
3rd fermentation (the piece is finished): 1 h
Cooking time: 30-40´
Temperature of the oven: 210 ºC
- Mix water, white wine and flour and rye flour at a medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Autolyse for 30 minutes.
- Soften the onion in olive oil.
- Add the natural yeast dough and mix for 1 minute at a low speed.
- Knead for 7 minutes at a medium speed. Add salt and yeast one minute after.
- When the kneading is about to finish, add the onion.
- Ferment for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Make pieces of 550 g. Gently make ball shapes.
- Leave to stand for 30 minutes.
- Make batards.
- Ferment for 1 hour.
- Cook at 210 ºC for about 30 to 40 minutes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.85 g
Saturates 0.19 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.15 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.59 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 19.36 mg
Iron 1.49 mg
Zinc 1.08 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.03 g
Folic acid 39.69 ug
Salt (Sodium) 436.63 mg
Sugars 0.09 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed