Kneading time: 13´/ 15´
Temperature of the dough: 25 ºC.
1st Fermentation of the dough without dividing: 15´
2nd Fermentation of a piece of the divided dough: 20´
3rd Fermentation of a formed piece: +/- 2h
Baking time: 15´/ 20´
Temperature of the oven: 190 ºC.
- Knead all the ingredients except the figs, which we will add at the end of the kneading.
- The final dough should be thin and elastic.
- Once the dough has rested, divide it into pieces with the desired size and round them.
- Once the balls have rested, form the desired shape "bun, stick, loaf".
- Ferment the pieces long enough for them to reach double their initial volume.
- Once the pieces are fermented, paint them with beaten egg and cut if desired.
- Steam bake.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed