Amilibia crystal bread
Kneading time: 16´
Temperature of the dough: 24 ºC
1st fermentation (the dough is not divided yet): 1h 30´/20 h in the chamber
2nd fermentation (the dough divided): 10´
3rd fermentation (the piece is finished): 10´
Cooking time: 40´
Temperature of the oven: 230 ºC
- Knead everything until the dough is soft and elastic.
- Leave the dough in a wooden trough (previously covered in flour) for 1h and 30´ o for 20 hours in a chamber until it doubles its volume.
- Leave to stand for 10´ on a table covered with flour. Cut the dough into strips of approximately 400 grams, avoiding to remove the gas from the dough.
- Leave to stand for 10´.
- Steam bake.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed