Kneading time: 13´
Temperature of the dough: 25 ºC
1st fermentation (the dough is not divided yet):
2nd fermentation (the dough divided): 15´
3rd fermentation (the piece is finished): 1 h 15´
Cooking time: 40´
Temperature of the oven: 170 ºC
- Knead everything together, except for the butter (add it halfway through kneading), until the dough is fine and elastic.
- Make 400 g balls.
- Leave to stand.
- With the dough uncovered make wide pointy loaves. Place on baking trays.
- Wash the loaves with egg and ferment.
- Halfway through fermentation, cut with a blade from 8 to 10 long diagonal cuts.
- Once fermented, bake with a little steam on a low temperature.
- The last 20 minutes of baking, open the oven door.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 13.94 g
Saturates 9.63 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.74 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.32 g
Cholesterol 46.0 mg
Calcium 58.74 mg
Iron 4.48 mg
Zinc 3.09 mg
Vitamin A 165.6 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 173.69 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1691.32 mg
Sugars 0.74 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed