Flour enhancer 8.333 g
Yeast 83.333 g
Sunflower oil 0.083 l
Orange juice 0.167 kg
Kneading time: 20´
Temperature of the dough: 27 ºC
1st fermentation (the dough is not divided yet):
2nd fermentation (the dough divided): 15´
3rd fermentation (the piece is finished): 1h 50´
Cooking time: 25´
Temperature of the oven: 180 ºC
- Knead everything together until the dough is semi -elastic.
- Remove the dough from the kneading machine.
- Divide the dough into pieces of around 400 g.
- Leave to stand for 15 minutes.
- Make ball shapes.
- Place on baking trays.
- Ferment at 30 ºC and with 75 % of humidity.
- Once fermented, wash with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle over sugar (humidified with water).
- Bake with no steam.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 15.5 g
Saturates 5.99 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 7.16 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 12.32 g
Cholesterol 126.42 mg
Calcium 78.04 mg
Iron 5.28 mg
Zinc 3.35 mg
Vitamin A 107.98 ug
Vitamin C 12.17 g
Folic acid 352.43 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1476.43 mg
Sugars 29.48 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed