Kneading time: 13'
Dough temperature: 23 ºC
First bulk fermentation: 1h
Second fermentation (dough divided): 30'
Shaping and third fermentation: 1h
Baking time: 35`
Oven temperature: 190 ºC
- Mix the different types of flour and water in the stand mixer. Knead for 5 minutes.
- Autolyse the dough for 30 minutes.
- Add in the levain and mix for 1 minute at low speed.
- Knead for another 7 minutes at medium speed. Add in the salt and yeast a minute later.
- Lastly, add the garlic and continue kneading.
- Bulk ferment for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 550 g. portions and shape them into balls.
- Let them rest for 30 minutes.
- Shape them into baguettes.
- Let them ferment for another hour.
- Bake them at 210 ºC for about 35 minutes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.91 g
Saturates 0.13 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.09 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.38 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 11.83 mg
Iron 0.94 mg
Zinc 0.63 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.01 g
Folic acid 41.97 ug
Salt (Sodium) 435.0 mg
Sugars 0.25 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed