Kneading time: 15’
Temperature of the dough: 24 ºC
1ª Fermentation of the dough without dividing: 1h 30’
2ª Fermentation of a piece of the divided dough: 10’
3ª Fermentation of a formed piece: 30’
Baking time: 40’
Temperature of the oven: 190 ºC
- Knead all the ingredients together until you get a fine and elastic dough.
- Leave the dough in a floured wooden piece for 1h 30’. Until the volume doubles.
- On the floured table, leave the dough to rest for 10 minutes and cut the dough into strips of +/- 400 g.
- Place them on floured wooden boards.
- Leave to rise for 30 minutes.
- Bake without steam.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 13.7 g
Saturates 0.56 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.43 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.71 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 51.84 mg
Iron 4.02 mg
Zinc 3.02 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 130.53 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1405.27 mg
Sugars 0.41 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed