Kneading time: 15´.
Temperature of the dough: 25 ºC.
1st Fermentation of the dough without dividing: 1h 30'.
2nd Fermentation of a piece of the divided dough: 30´.
3rd Fermentation of a formed piece: +/- 1h
Baking time: +/- 35'.
Temperature of the oven: 230 ºC/200 ºC.
- First, prepare a "sponge" pre-fermenting dough with part of the flour, water, salt and yeast.
- Leave the sponge to ferment in the fridge for 24 h.
- Once the sponge is fermented, add the rest of the ingredients and knead until you get a dough with good elasticity.
- Once kneaded, leave it to ferment for 1h 30' in an airtight and warm place.
- Once the mass fermentation is finished, divide it into portions of about 800 g.
- Round the portions and ferment for 30' airtight and at room temperature.
- Once the fermentation is finished, give them the desired shape.
- Ferment without moisture on clothes or on previously floured boards.
- Cook with steam.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed