Flour enhancer 3.333 g
Fresh yeast 16.667 g
Creamed margarine 0.008 kg
Anise seed 5.0 g
Kneading time: 15'
Temperature of the dough: 26 ºC.
1st Fermentation of the dough without dividing:
2ª Fermentation of a piece of the divided dough: 10´.
3rd Fermentation of a formed piece: 1h
Baking time: 15'
Temperature of the oven: 230 ºC.
- Knead all the ingredients to obtain a thin and elastic dough.
- Divide into pieces of the desired size and round them.
- Once the balls have rested shape them trying to obtain an oval shape.
- Once the cakes are formed, coat them with sugar.
- Ferment on sheets at 30º C and 75% humidity.
- During the fermentation process the cakes should not rise too much.
- Decorate the cakes with sugar forming lines across the cakes.
- Bake without steam.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.23 g
Saturates 3.15 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 5.92 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 13.24 g
Cholesterol 2.02 mg
Calcium 19.29 mg
Iron 1.59 mg
Zinc 1.07 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 78.89 ug
Salt (Sodium) 55.69 mg
Sugars 3.8 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed