Black rye bread
Kneading time: 10´
Temperature of the dough: 20 ºC
1st fermentation (the dough is not divided yet): 40´
2nd fermentation (the dough divided): 10´
3rd fermentation (the piece is finished): +/-1 h
Cooking time: 40´
Temperature of the oven: 190 ºC
- Kneading will take 10´ at the first speed (kneading machine or blender).
- Rye flour makes the bread bitter.
- The final dough should not be too elastic.
- The pointeg or the dough fermentation will happen with the dough covered or somewhere without any air to prevent the crust from drying.
- Make balls of about 900 g.
- Leave to stand.
- Make wide loaves, cover with flour and cut with a blade as seen in the picture.
- Ferment with no humidity.
- Cook with a little steam.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 90.19 g
Saturates 1.9 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.53 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.37 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 200.46 mg
Iron 17.87 mg
Zinc 18.4 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 517.84 ug
Salt (Sodium) 4205.8 mg
Sugars 0.62 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed