Kneading time: 13'
Temperature of the dough: 25 ºC
1st Fermentation of the dough without dividing: 10'
2nd Fermentation of a piece of the divided dough: 15'
3rd Fermentation of a formed piece: 1h 30'
Temperature of the oven: 190 ºC
- Knead all the ingredients until you get a dough with a semi-elastic texture.
- Along with the yeast add a little oil.
- Let it rest as a whole, then divide it and knead the pieces and let rest again.
- Form loaves of 550 g.
- Ferment at 30ºC and 75% humidity.
- They should double in size.
- Cut the pieces with a cross cut.
- Bake them with steam at 190 ºC.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed