Kneading time: 17´
Dough temperature: 24 ºC
1st Fermentation of the dough without dividing: 1h
2nd Fermentation per piece of the divided dough: 5´
3rd Fermentation of a formed piece: 1h 30´
Cooking time: 15/30´
Oven temperature: 185 ºC
- Knead everything together until you obtain a thin and elastic dough. Do not knead the fruit and raisins previously soaked in liquor, because they should be added at the end.
- Leave to ferment in the refrigerator sheltered from the air for between 2h and 24h.
- Once you obtain a thin and elastic dough, let stand sheltered from the air.
- Divide into 400 g pieces and form balls.
- For individual moulds, use the manual divider to obtain 30 portions.
- Place in round and high moulds special for panettone.
- Ferment at 30°C and 75% moisture. The volume should be three times the initial size.
- Cut in a cross shape and bake without steam with double floor.
- The dough should weigh 400 g and, once baked, 350 g.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.51 g
Saturates 2.43 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.28 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.32 g
Cholesterol 25.28 mg
Calcium 12.44 mg
Iron 0.75 mg
Zinc 0.28 mg
Vitamin A 48.22 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 23.04 ug
Salt (Sodium) 10.91 mg
Sugars 8.85 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed