Kneading time: 13´
Dough temperature: 25 ºC
1st fermentation when dough is not divided
2nd fermentation in the piece of dough that’s divided rest:1h 30´
3rd fermentation when the two parts of the dough are joined back together: 15´
Oven temperature: 250 ºC
- Knead all ingredients together until you form a smooth and elastic dough.
- Divide the dough into pieces (as many as you desire).
- Form ball shapes,cover in flour and let them ferment inside a cupboard.
- Once fermented or before making the pizza, make the dough balls into the shape of a pizza base for the rest of the ingredients to be added right after.
- Bake the pizza.
Pizza with goat cheese and rucola
- Cuisine type: Italian cuisine
- Type of dish: Pizzas
- Temperature: Hot
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed