Rum baba, grilled pear, vanilla and hot chocolate foam
For this dish, the following elaborations are needed:
- Grilled pears
- Grilled pear sorbet
- Rum soaked raisin cream
- Light cream with rum and vanilla
- Hot chocolate foam
- Chocolate decorations
- Vanilla streusel
- Place the vanilla cream on the plate in a tear shape.
- Soak the baba with the rum, cut into two and place on top of the cream, placing one half over the other.
- Place three slices of hot pear around the baba.
- Decorate with some of the raisin cream and some macerated raisins.
- Put some streusel on one side of the baba and on top a ball of grilled pears sorbet.
- Place some drops of the hot chocolate foam and decorate with chocolate.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 27.49 g
Saturates 30.38 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 16.42 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.81 g
Cholesterol 357.01 mg
Calcium 302.65 mg
Iron 8.56 mg
Zinc 3.99 mg
Vitamin A 481.21 ug
Vitamin C 26.85 g
Folic acid 178.29 ug
Salt (Sodium) 362.96 mg
Sugars 3935.78 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed