Light cream with rum and vanilla
- Boil the milk with a vanilla pod. Remove from the heat.
- Beat the egg yolks in a bowl. Add the sugar mixing well and add corn-starch. Beat until the mixture has no lumps.
- Add a little hot milk to make it lighter and pour the mixture into the saucepan, with the rest of the milk.
- Boil while constantly stirring with a metal whisk for some minutes.
- Store the cream in the refrigerator, previously covered with film, so it cools.
- Once cold, stir the cream with a metal whisk. Add rum. Add whipped cream, mixing everything with a rubber spatula in circular movements.
- Store in a refrigerating chamber.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.07 g
Saturates 0.72 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.68 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.24 g
Cholesterol 50.4 mg
Calcium 27.47 mg
Iron 0.34 mg
Zinc 0.23 mg
Vitamin A 40.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.32 g
Folic acid 6.94 ug
Salt (Sodium) 20.0 mg
Sugars 6.14 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed