- Prepare the dough, add plain flour, cold water and salt, mixing until you have a firm rough dough. You can use a mixer or a dough mixer.
- Cover with cling film and leave to rest for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Roll the dough and introduce the pastry margarine. It should have a similar texture.
- Roll out the dough, fold it up, and roll it out again, repeat the THIS 6 times.
- Leave to rest for some minutes in between each turn.
- After the six turns, roll the dough in one direction only, until it is a centimeter and half thick. Cut it into the shape you want.
- Bake it at 225 °C.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.7 g
Saturates 10.71 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.74 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 19.06 g
Cholesterol 57.5 mg
Calcium 11.73 mg
Iron 0.65 mg
Zinc 0.45 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 11.0 ug
Salt (Sodium) 710.8 mg
Sugars 0.0 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Baked puff pastry filled with whipped cream
- Type of dish: Dessert
- Temperature: Cold, Room temperature
Puff pastry filled with mussels and rice
- Type of dish: Fish, Rices, Shellfish
- Temperature: Hot
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed