Pear puff pastry
Pear in syrup 0.3 kg
Sugar 0.01 kg
Eggs 0.1 ud
Frutgel (cold gelatine) 0.013 kg
The following dishes are necessary for this recipe:
HOW TO SERVE
- Cut with a apple-shaped dough cutter or any shape you wish.
- Prick with a fork lengthwise so that that area doesn’t rise when baked.
- Place the patissiere cream over the pricked area with the help of a pastry bag.
- Slice the pear and then place it on top of the patissiere cream.
- Sprinkle sugar over the pear and brush the puff pastry with egg so that it shines once baked.
- Bake at 220 ºC.
- Remove the puff pastry from the oven, leave to cool and then shine with the frutgel.
- Plate up together with the raspberry coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.32 g
Saturates 4.04 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.92 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.25 g
Cholesterol 48.76 mg
Calcium 36.85 mg
Iron 0.57 mg
Zinc 0.37 mg
Vitamin A 21.12 ug
Vitamin C 1.56 g
Folic acid 11.19 ug
Salt (Sodium) 268.87 mg
Sugars 17.15 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed