- Prepare a basic puff pastry.
- Cut the puff pastry with a cutter to the desired shape (round, oval, etc).
- Make a hole in each piece of puff pastry so that they don’t rise too much, and paint them with a beaten egg.
- With a cutter cut the other half of pieces to make the ‘sides’ of the vol-au-vent.
- Stick the two pieces together.
- Paint the top of the vol-au-vent with beaten egg to make it shine after the baking time (optional).
- Make small holes in the vol-au-vent’s walls.
- Place them on a baking tray with baking paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 220 ºC.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.36 g
Saturates 8.57 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.59 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 15.24 g
Cholesterol 46.0 mg
Calcium 9.39 mg
Iron 0.52 mg
Zinc 0.36 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 8.8 ug
Salt (Sodium) 568.64 mg
Sugars 0.0 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed