Chocolate and orange Mille-feuille
For this recipe, you will need to make the following preparations:
- Puff pastry
- Tempered chocolate
- Milk chocolate mousse
- Chocolate and orange ice cream
- White chocolate sauce
- Candied orange
- Pierce the puff pastry with a fork and cut 7x7 cm square pieces.
- Bake the pieces at 200 ºC for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, put a sheet of baking paper and a tray on top of the puff pastry. Place the tray back in the oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Take the pieces out of the oven and remove the tray and baking paper. Dust confectioners' sugar on top and broil them in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Temper the chocolate and, on wax paper, make chocolate decorations (imitating the shape of a leaf) using a rolling pin.
- Coat the puff pastry pieces with the tempered chocolate.
- Place a piece of puff pastry. Then pipe the mousse on top. Place another piece of puff pastry on top. Lastly, lay the chocolate leaves on top and glue them with some mousse.
- Place the mille-feuille on a plate and next to it put the cookies and a quenelle of ice cream on top.
- Decorate with the white chocolate sauce and candied orange.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 13.45 g
Saturates 61.7 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 39.32 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 24.74 g
Cholesterol 527.38 mg
Calcium 310.28 mg
Iron 19.35 mg
Zinc 4.23 mg
Vitamin A 545.38 ug
Vitamin C 11.5 g
Folic acid 74.04 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1019.3 mg
Sugars 95.32 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Type of dish: Coffee, chocolate and infusion
- Additional culinary preparation: Sweet
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed