Baked puff pastry filled with whipped cream
Eggs 0.083 ud
Frutgel (cold gelatine) 0.002 kg
The following dishes are necessary for this recipe:
HOW TO SERVE
- Cut into pieces of the desired size.
- Brush with beaten egg and bake at 225 ºC and lower to 210 ºC if necessary, air intake open.
- Remove the puff pastry from the oven and leave to cool.
- Open the pastries in half and fill with the cream.
- Cover and shine with gelatin.
- Sprinkle with sliced toasted almonds.
- Plate up together with the English cream and the raspberry coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.82 g
Saturates 10.49 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 7.28 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.69 g
Cholesterol 72.91 mg
Calcium 40.79 mg
Iron 0.46 mg
Zinc 0.32 mg
Vitamin A 107.32 ug
Vitamin C 0.18 g
Folic acid 8.15 ug
Salt (Sodium) 216.84 mg
Sugars 8.87 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed