Puff pastry 0.15 kg
Reineta apple 1.85 kg
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Sprinkle a round Teflon mould with sugar and cover with pieces of butter.
- Wash the apples, core and peel them and put them in a bowl with water and lemon juice.
- Fill the mould with the apple in a perpendicular shape, tightening the Teflon mold.
- Bake at 180 ºC.
- Once the apple is cooked, cover the mould with cuts of puff pastry and reintroduce into the oven.
- Allow to cool and remove from the mould.
- Once cold, ration and decorate with a whipped cream button.
- Plate up and serve with basic English cream.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.63 g
Saturates 7.27 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.83 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.83 g
Cholesterol 53.38 mg
Calcium 28.63 mg
Iron 1.53 mg
Zinc 0.53 mg
Vitamin A 80.72 ug
Vitamin C 31.26 g
Folic acid 20.5 ug
Salt (Sodium) 188.24 mg
Sugars 51.02 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed