Small golden apple 0.5 kg
Sugar 0.01 kg
Frutgel (cold gelatine) 0.008 kg
Apricot coulis 0.05 l
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Place a half a cm thick piece of puff pastry along the length of the baking tray and 10 cm wide.
- Use a fork to prick the centre of the piece so that it does not rise whilst baking.
- Paint with beaten egg to get a golden colour.
- With the help of a piping bag with a wide flat tip, place the pastry cream in the holes.
- Place the peeled and cored apple on top and sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Bake in the oven at 220 ºC until the puff pastry is done.
- Take out of the oven and once cold, glaze with fruit gel and ration.
- Serve with apricot coulis.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.73 g
Saturates 4.86 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.73 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.75 g
Cholesterol 48.77 mg
Calcium 37.53 mg
Iron 0.89 mg
Zinc 0.44 mg
Vitamin A 21.73 ug
Vitamin C 10.78 g
Folic acid 13.71 ug
Salt (Sodium) 320.12 mg
Sugars 18.01 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed