Peach in syrup 0.4 kg
Eggs 0.25 ud
Frutgel (cold gelatine) 0.038 kg
Basic English cream 0.063 l
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Cut the puff pastry into pieces of approximately 10 x 10 cm.
- The base will be smooth but the top piece will be lattice shaped.
- Fill the puff pastry base with custard.
- Place the peach pieces on top of the cream.
- Place the puff pastry lattice on top of the peaches, giving it an oval shape with a pastry cutter.
- Brush with the beaten egg and bake at 220 ºC, and lower to 210 ºC if necessary, regulating 3/4/3.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
- Brush with the frutgel.
- Serve with Basic English cream flavored with mint.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.61 g
Saturates 10.48 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.07 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 15.71 g
Cholesterol 143.25 mg
Calcium 104.22 mg
Iron 1.44 mg
Zinc 0.95 mg
Vitamin A 98.95 ug
Vitamin C 4.4 g
Folic acid 26.91 ug
Salt (Sodium) 667.37 mg
Sugars 28.98 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed