Ham and spinach puff pastry
Frozen spinach 0.1 kg
For the puff pastry filling:
- Wash the mushrooms, fillet and sauté.
- Chop the cooked ham into sticks.
- Cook the spinach English style, cool, drain and then chop and mix in with the cream.
For the mushroom cream.
For the puff pastry, cut into oval pieces, vol-au-vent, etc. and then cook.
How to serve the puff pastry:
- First place the spinach with cream, then the mushrooms and finally the ham.
- Add a teaspoon of mushroom cream to each puff pastry.
- Place the lids on the puff pastry and place them on a baking tray.
HOW TO PLATE UP
- Slightly heat up the pastries in the oven and be careful not to brown them too much.
- Cover the plate with some mushroom cream and then place the puff pastries on it.
- Carrots and green beans chopped into brunoise or liquid cream could be used as decoration.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.69 g
Saturates 15.66 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 11.79 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 16.44 g
Cholesterol 92.51 mg
Calcium 177.09 mg
Iron 4.43 mg
Zinc 1.92 mg
Vitamin A 426.67 ug
Vitamin C 37.78 g
Folic acid 129.23 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1818.6 mg
Sugars 9.25 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed