Frozen strawberry purée 0.125 kg
Sugar 0.013 kg
Prosorbete 100 frío Sosa 16.5 g
Ácido neutro 0.001 g
The following dishes are necessary for this recipe:
- Strawberry sherbet.
- Strawberry caviar-sized spheres.
- Steamed cocoa sponge cake.
- Oat rocks.
- Oat streusel.
- Mascarpone cheesecake.
- Mascarpone and oats milk foam.
- 70% chocolate mousse.
HOW TO PLATE UP
- Cut the cheesecake into a rectangular shape and place it on one side of the plate.
- On top of the cheesecake place another rectangle of cocoa sponge cake with chocolate mousse.
- Place several oatmeal rocks around it.
- On the other side of the plate place the oat streusel that will be the base for the sherbet.
- Decorate with pieces of strawberry and with the caviar-sized spheres.
- Finally, place a strawberry sherbet quenelle on the streusel and the mascarpone and oats milk foam on the rocks.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.85 g
Saturates 21.89 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 11.04 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.52 g
Cholesterol 226.08 mg
Calcium 131.92 mg
Iron 4.65 mg
Zinc 1.83 mg
Vitamin A 231.9 ug
Vitamin C 26.49 g
Folic acid 37.1 ug
Salt (Sodium) 326.53 mg
Sugars 34.31 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Steamed cocoa sponge cake
- Additional culinary preparation: Sweet
- Temperature: Room temperature
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed