Warm asparagus pudding with smoked cod, dried grapes vinaigrette and gazpacho
Asparagus 7/9, can 0.39 kg
Peeled frozen prawns 0.15 kg
Table salt 3.0 g
Ground white pepper 0.5 g
Extra virgin olive oil 0.1 l
Macetilla sherry vinegar 0.02 l
Piquillo peppers 0.01 ud
Ginger 10.0 g
For the pie:
- Cut the onion, the carrot, the leek and the piquillo pepper into brunoise.
- Simmer the vegetables in this order, onion, carrot, leek and lastly the piquillo pepper, set aside.
- Peel and sautée the prawns with chopped garlic, add salt and pepper off the heat.
- In the mixer blend half of the prawns, the simmered vegetables, the cream and the eggs.
- Thinly slice the asparagus lengthwise.
- Butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs a 0.5 l mould.
- Place the asparagus and the shrimps that we have set aside in the bottom of the mould, cover with the previous mixture and cover the mold with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the oven with steam at 100 ºC, for about 30 minutes or in bain-marie.
- Check with a skewer if it is done. Once cooked blast chill for 10 minutes and remove from the mould whilst warm.
For the smoked cod:
- Heat the oil to 40 ºC with two sticks of thyme to flavor it. Let it cool.
- Chop the piquillo peppers, the raisins and the peeled and grated ginger.
- Beat the oil and the vinegar and garnish with the peppers, raisins and ginger.
- For the bouquetiere of fresh vegetables and the vinaigrette
For the gazpacho sauce.
- Cut two pieces of pie still warm.
- Brush the smoked cod with the thyme flavored oil and give 30 mm ring shape.
- Place the bouquetiere and decorate the plate with the vinaigrette.
- Separately serve the gazpacho in a sauce bowl.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.69 g
Saturates 25.85 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 49.95 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 38.11 g
Cholesterol 361.66 mg
Calcium 283.57 mg
Iron 5.92 mg
Zinc 3.18 mg
Vitamin A 568.13 ug
Vitamin C 44.55 g
Folic acid 166.88 ug
Salt (Sodium) 10810.03 mg
Sugars 11.52 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Type of dish: Vegetables
- Temperature: Cold
- Additional culinary preparation: Sauces
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed