Passion-fruit sherbet, black sesame seeds, coffee sponge chocolate cake
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- 70 % chocolate cream
- Kahlua coffee coating
- Sesame seed biscuit glace
- Caramelised black sesame
- Black sesame seed streusel (crumble)
- Toffee and meringue sponge cake
- Passion fruit sherbet
- Passion fruit porex
- Make a straight line with the creamed chocolate.
- Place some streusel on the ends of the creamed chocolate.
- On one side of the creamed chocolate, place a rectangle of the cake soaked with the Kahlua coffee coating.
- Place the sesame seed glace biscuit on top of the cake.
- Place 3 or 4 pieces of passion fruit porex over the creamed chocolate.
- Finally, place two small swirls of passion fruit sherbet on top of the two pieces of streusel.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.89 g
Saturates 16.9 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 11.33 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.91 g
Cholesterol 211.11 mg
Calcium 138.39 mg
Iron 3.75 mg
Zinc 1.76 mg
Vitamin A 304.05 ug
Vitamin C 10.24 g
Folic acid 47.45 ug
Salt (Sodium) 137.81 mg
Sugars 34.82 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed