Toffee and meringue sponge cake
- Preheat the convection oven to 180 ºC.
- Prepare a caramel with sugar (I) at 210 ºC and reduce with warm cream to make a toffe sauce.
- Reduce for approximately 5 minutes and allow to cool.
- Bring the butter to cream by the kneading mixer.
- Add the eggs one by one and whisk them vigorously until getting well-blended and homogenized with the butter.
- When toffee reaches 50 ºC, gradually fold it into the prepared mixture.
- Add the flour well with the yeast and mix all of it with smooth and enveloping movements.
- Join the semi-beaten egg whites and mix it carefully.
- Bake in an oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
- You can add flavoring to the cake, such as coffee,vanilla, cinnamon,etc.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.27 g
Saturates 5.46 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.67 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.36 g
Cholesterol 50.79 mg
Calcium 12.27 mg
Iron 0.27 mg
Zinc 0.18 mg
Vitamin A 96.6 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 5.77 ug
Salt (Sodium) 31.03 mg
Sugars 10.09 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed