Black sesame seed streusel (crumble)
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Mix the plain flour, the ground almonds and the muscovado sugar.
- Add the cold butter cut into cubes.
- Mix by hand or use a machine until the mixture is blended together.
- Cool in the fridge until solid.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- After taking it out, add the caramelised sesame.
- Store in a tightly closed container.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.26 g
Saturates 3.38 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.61 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.2 g
Cholesterol 17.25 mg
Calcium 1.73 mg
Iron 0.1 mg
Zinc 0.07 mg
Vitamin A 62.1 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 1.65 ug
Salt (Sodium) 0.88 mg
Sugars 4.86 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed