Biscuit glace of sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven at 180 ºC.
- Rehydrate the fish gelatin leaves in plenty of cold water.
- Roast the sesame seeds for 6 minutes and leave it to cool.
- Mix the roasted sesame seeds and the water using a blender.
- Add the sesame oil, ground coffee and salt.
- Beat the yolk eggs until the mixture becomes fluffy.
- Boil the water and sugar (syrup) to reach 115 ºC and add it to the yolk eggs, beating on full speed until the mixture cold down.
- Dissolve the fish gelatin leaves in some cream using the microwave, and add it over the pâté à bombe.
- Mix the sesame batter and the pâté à bombe using a circular motion.
- Add the half-whipped cream using a circular motion.
- Fill the molds and freeze.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.49 g
Saturates 4.02 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.51 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.98 g
Cholesterol 110.06 mg
Calcium 44.47 mg
Iron 1.04 mg
Zinc 0.53 mg
Vitamin A 104.27 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 16.03 ug
Salt (Sodium) 47.49 mg
Sugars 3.39 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed