Mixed vegetables (Jardiniére)
- Wash, peel and chop the carrots into small squares.
- Wash the runner beans remove any stringy parts and chop into rhombuses.
- Wash the mushrooms, remove the lower stem, chop into quartes and sauté.
- Cook all the ingredients without covering or steam if prefered.
- Mix all the vegetables and heat by either sautéing or in the oven.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.78 g
Saturates 1.37 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 7.94 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.89 g
Cholesterol 0.05 mg
Calcium 25.71 mg
Iron 0.92 mg
Zinc 0.45 mg
Vitamin A 374.91 ug
Vitamin C 10.94 g
Folic acid 38.09 ug
Salt (Sodium) 991.61 mg
Sugars 3.89 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Chicken meatballs with couscous and sautéed vegetables
- Type of dish: Meats, Vegetables
- Temperature: Hot
Pork tenderloin with whole grain pasta and vegetables jardiniére
- Type of dish: Meats, Vegetables, Pastas
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed