Mixed vegetables (Jardiniére)
- Wash, peel and chop the carrots into small squares.
- Wash the runner beans remove any stringy parts and chop into rhombuses.
- Wash the mushrooms, remove the lower stem, chop into quartes and sauté.
- Cook all the ingredients without covering or steam if prefered.
- Mix all the vegetables and heat by either sautéing or in the oven.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.17 g
Saturates 1.38 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 7.95 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.91 g
Cholesterol 0.05 mg
Calcium 30.53 mg
Iron 1.05 mg
Zinc 0.49 mg
Vitamin A 445.5 ug
Vitamin C 12.8 g
Folic acid 43.0 ug
Salt (Sodium) 994.75 mg
Sugars 4.42 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Chicken meatballs with couscous and sautéed vegetables
- Type of dish: Meats, Vegetables
- Temperature: Hot
Pork tenderloin with whole grain pasta and vegetables jardiniére
- Type of dish: Meats, Vegetables, Pastas
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed