Chicken meatballs with couscous and vegetables
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Chicken meatballs.
- Mixed vegetables (jardinière)
- For the sauce:
- Prepare a poultry stock.
- Prepare a tomato sauce to give colour.
- Cut the vegetables: the garlic into fillets, the onion into julienne strips and the carrots into half-moons. Gently fry, frying the hardest vegetables first. Remove excess oil and add the white wine and let reduce.
- Thicken with 20 g of flour per litre of stock.
- Add the stock and the tomato sauce to reinforce and give colour to the sauce.
- Let boil until the wine flavour disappears and all the vegetables are tender.
- Blend with a food processor and put the mixture through a colander.
- Boil again and adjust to taste, colour and thickness.
- Heat the meatballs in the sauce and plate up.
- Heat the couscous and the vegetables. Place next to the meatballs.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 20.15 g
Saturates 10.07 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 27.79 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 17.11 g
Cholesterol 140.54 mg
Calcium 322.73 mg
Iron 9.27 mg
Zinc 4.09 mg
Vitamin A 922.89 ug
Vitamin C 66.52 g
Folic acid 311.63 ug
Salt (Sodium) 3102.62 mg
Sugars 27.35 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed