Chicken meatballs with couscous and sautéed vegetables
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Chicken meatballs.
- Mixed vegetables (jardinière)
- For the sauce:
- Prepare a poultry stock.
- Prepare a tomato sauce to give colour.
- Cut the vegetables: the garlic into fillets, the onion into julienne strips and the carrots into half-moons. Gently fry, frying the hardest vegetables first. Remove excess oil and add the white wine and let reduce.
- Thicken with 20 g of flour per litre of stock.
- Add the stock and the tomato sauce to reinforce and give colour to the sauce.
- Let boil until the wine flavour disappears and all the vegetables are tender.
- Blend with a food processor and put the mixture through a colander.
- Boil again and adjust to taste, colour and thickness.
- Heat the meatballs in the sauce and plate up.
- Heat the couscous and the vegetables. Place next to the meatballs.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 18.37 g
Saturates 8.35 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 25.16 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 13.71 g
Cholesterol 132.25 mg
Calcium 347.19 mg
Iron 7.38 mg
Zinc 3.01 mg
Vitamin A 1234.4 ug
Vitamin C 91.07 g
Folic acid 311.76 ug
Salt (Sodium) 2982.74 mg
Sugars 30.81 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed