Grilled perch with vegetables and couscous
For this recipe, the following preparations are necessary:
- Mixed vegetables (jardinière).
- For the couscous:
- Boil 1 part stock and 1 part couscous for 5 minutes and then cover with a lid, film, etc. in order to soak the couscous.
- Once done, gently fluff the couscous with a fork in order to break the clumps, taking care not to mash it.
- In order to get a fluffy couscous, mix it with a little olive oil and tahini (sesame paste) which will make the couscous tastier.
- For the perch:
- Season the perch individually with salt.
- Grill it.
- Preparate fried sauce.
- Place the perch on the plate.
- Heat the couscous and the vegetables and place them next to the perch.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 10.3 g
Saturates 4.89 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 22.57 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.03 g
Cholesterol 0.15 mg
Calcium 122.5 mg
Iron 2.67 mg
Zinc 1.18 mg
Vitamin A 747.88 ug
Vitamin C 33.38 g
Folic acid 107.93 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1678.79 mg
Sugars 12.94 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed