Grilled plaice with vegetables and couscous
For this recipe, the following preparations are necessary:
- Mixed vegetables (jardinière).
- For the couscous:
- Boil 1 part stock and 1 part couscous for 5 minutes and then cover with a lid, film, etc. in order to soak the couscous.
- Once done, gently fluff the couscous with a fork in order to break the clumps, taking care not to mash it.
- In order to get a fluffy couscous, mix it with a little olive oil and tahini (sesame paste) which will make the couscous tastier.
- For the plaice:
- Season the plaice individually with salt.
- Grill it.
- Preparate fried sauce.
- Place the plaice on the plate.
- Heat the couscous and the vegetables and place them next to the plaice.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 10.68 g
Saturates 5.66 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 23.54 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.59 g
Cholesterol 155.65 mg
Calcium 193.93 mg
Iron 5.05 mg
Zinc 1.94 mg
Vitamin A 876.65 ug
Vitamin C 36.68 g
Folic acid 143.79 ug
Salt (Sodium) 2007.14 mg
Sugars 13.18 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed