Homemade rigatoni with lobster bolognese
Tomato 0.07 kg
Brandy 0.01 l
Sakura Mix shoots 0.005 kg
For the rigatoni:
- Make fresh pasta in a pasta machine.
- Extract the pasta formed with the rigatoni extraction piece (macaroni with grooves and straight cut).
- Cook and cool the pasta.
For the lobster bolognese:
- Tie the lobster.
- Blanch in boiling salted water for one to two minutes.
- Cool the lobster in salted water.
- Drain and peel the lobster. Set aside the head, shell and remaining shells of the lobster.
- Chop the lobster meat.
- Prepare a well-seasoned bolognese by replacing the beef with minced lobster meat and reducing the amount of tomato sauce initially set at 10%.
- Drain the lobster bolognese well so that it can be used as a filling.
- Stuff the rigatoni with the lobster bolognese.
For the lobster coulis:
- Cut the lobster heads, shells and shells into small pieces. Sauté them in a frying pan.
- Add the chopped vegetables and sauté until soft.
- Flambé with the brandy.
- Add the cream and cook for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add salt and gently squeeze the ingredients to extract the flavour.
- Add the soya lecithin and dissolve.
For the pesto sauce:
- Make a well emulsified pesto sauce.
For the decoration:
- Select some microsprouts of Sakura mix.
- Steam the stuffed rigatoni.
- Temper the lobster coulis and emulsify with a hand blender to produce a foam. Collect the foam with a spoon (lobster air).
- Paint a thick line on the base of the tray with the pesto sauce with the help of a brush.
- Arrange the stuffed rigatoni (macaroni) on the pesto line.
- Cover the rigatoni with the lobster air.
- Decorate with chopped chives.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 8.51 g
Saturates 8.6 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 24.23 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 15.2 g
Cholesterol 78.47 mg
Calcium 363.04 mg
Iron 5.36 mg
Zinc 3.41 mg
Vitamin A 341.12 ug
Vitamin C 58.57 g
Folic acid 175.02 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1127.68 mg
Sugars 12.3 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed