Fresh pasta made in a special machine
For the dough:
- Sieve the flour over baking paper to make it easier.
- Add table salt.
- Add water and start the machine rotating the button to kneading position.
- Knead for 15 minutes until the texture is ‘sandy’.
- With a skewer, unstick the dough that might have got stuck in the blades or in the inside of the machine.
- Change the direction of the rotation by rotating the button to extraction position.
- Once the dough (already formed) is taken out of the machine, place it on a plate.
- Store covered in the fridge.
- In case of wanting to make flavoured fresh pasta, replace the water with the desired product, for example, for spinach pasta, replace water with creamed spinach.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.4 g
Saturates 0.16 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.13 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.51 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 15.52 mg
Iron 1.1 mg
Zinc 0.8 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 22.0 ug
Salt (Sodium) 699.3 mg
Sugars 0.0 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
"Fideua" with barnacles, clams and wild asparagus
- Type of dish: Pastas, Shellfish
- Temperature: Hot
Homemade rigatoni with lobster bolognese
- Type of dish: Finger foods
- Temperature: Hot
- Cuisine type: Italian cuisine
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed