Apple and smoked cod mille-feuille with cep mushrooms pil pil
Granny Smith apple 0.5 kg
Mayonnaise sauce 0.05 l
Courgette 0.02 kg
For the smoked cod:
- Smoke the cod 48 hours before hand and cut into very thin slices, starting with the tail (it is advisable to remove the first layer).
For the spring onion:
- Blanch for 10 minutes and then roast, it should be very soft and white.
- For the avocado and egg white salad.
- Chop everything into small squares (the avocado and the boiled egg) and bind it with the mayonnaise. Season with salt, white pepper and lemon juice.
For the glazed apple.
For the raw apple:
- Peel and remove the core.
- Cut it in the slicer as thinly as possible and put it in water with lemon juice so that it does not brown.
For the mushroom sauce.
For the mince decoration:
- Carrot and courgette with chopped into brunoise with skin and cooked in the English style.
- Olives cut into julienne strips.
- Chives in rings.
For the bouquetiere of fresh vegetables
For the vinaigrette for the vegetables
- For the apple mille-feuille:
- Raw apple + cod + spring onion + raw apple + salad + raw apple + cod + glazed apple between layers a little mushroom sauce.
- How to plate up:
- Serve two mille-feuilles per portion.
- Around these sprinkle the mince.
- On one side the seasoned bouquetiere.
- Finish by decorating with the mushroom sauce.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.02 g
Saturates 6.4 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 22.52 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 12.09 g
Cholesterol 120.34 mg
Calcium 167.05 mg
Iron 3.91 mg
Zinc 12.92 mg
Vitamin A 174.41 ug
Vitamin C 52.73 g
Folic acid 104.25 ug
Salt (Sodium) 7392.62 mg
Sugars 35.12 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed