For the lamb chops and boiled villeroy ham:
- Cook the seasoned chops on a griddle and remove the fat.
- Slice the boiled ham into thick fillets and then make triangles.
- Prepare a béchamel for villeroy and cover the chops and ham triangles with it. Leave to cool in the refrigerator.
- Cover in breadcrumbs and set aside.
For the brains and sweetbreads:
- Soak the brains and sweetbreads separately in cold water until they bleed out.
- Remove the thin layer that covers the brains and remove the fat from the sweetbreads.
- Whiten everything separately for 2 minutes. It is recommended to add lemon juice or vinegar in order for them to bleed out and whiten better.
- Leave to cool in the cooking water.
- Fillet the brains, season and batter.
- Chop the sweetbreads, season and cover with a provencal sauce (breadcrumbs + garlic and parsley into brunoise).
For the tongue:
- Cook the tongue in a pressure cooker for about 40 minutes. Leave to cool in the water.
- Peel the tongue and allow to cool.
- Chop into fillets and set aside.
For the criadillas (deep fried testicles):
- Remove the skin from the criadillas and chop them into slices of approximately 1 cm.
- Season and cover with a provencal sauce. Set aside.
For the croquettes:
- Make a béchamel for croquettes.
- Add the pieces of ham, the chopped boiled egg and the grated cheese to the bechámel. Mix well, add salt and leave to cool covered with cling film.
- Form balls and cover with breadcrumbs (flour + egg + breadcrumbs).
HOW TO SERVE
- Fry the lamb, the ham triangles, the croquettes, the tongue, the sweetbread, the criadrillas and the brains separately
- Place all the fried items in a neat way on a plate.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.66 g
Saturates 32.19 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 60.56 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 15.58 g
Cholesterol 2689.69 mg
Calcium 418.13 mg
Iron 10.18 mg
Zinc 10.14 mg
Vitamin A 487.43 ug
Vitamin C 81.48 g
Folic acid 84.79 ug
Salt (Sodium) 2437.66 mg
Sugars 10.4 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed