Grapefruit and pear financier sponge cake with dried fruit puff-pastry and pistachio ice cream
The following dishes are necessary for this recipe:
- Butter puff pastry
- Royal glaze
- Puff pastry with royal glaze sticks
- Pears financier sponge cake
- Pistachio ice cream
- Pears in syrup
- Orange jelly
- Chocolate decorations
- Citric supremes (segments)
- Chop the pear financier sponge cake into rectangular shapes and place one on one side of the plate.
- Place the grapefruit supremes and the pear supremes on the financier alternating them.
- Place the puff pastry over the citric supremes.
- Decorate with orange jelly around the financier.
- Place a pistachio ice cream quenelle on another piece of financier or pieces of puff pastry.
- Decorate the ice cream with the chocolate decorations.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.72 g
Saturates 15.31 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.25 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.74 g
Cholesterol 89.39 mg
Calcium 78.37 mg
Iron 3.36 mg
Zinc 1.6 mg
Vitamin A 245.76 ug
Vitamin C 41.56 g
Folic acid 45.09 ug
Salt (Sodium) 25108.0 mg
Sugars 1712.92 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Pears financier sponge cake
- Temperature: Room temperature
- Cuisine type: French cuisine
- Additional culinary preparation: Sweet
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed