Pears financier sponge cake
- Preheat the oven to 200 ºC.
- Peel, halve and core the pears with a fruit scoop. Cut into small pieces.
- Dust with sugar. Caramelize in a hot pan. Set aside to cool.
- Whip the brown butter (or noisette) and strain through a sieve into a large bowl.
- Pour the honey in the same large bowl to lower the temperature.
- Place the ground almonds, the flour, the icing sugar, the inverted sugar and the baking powder in the bowl and whisk with a balloon whisk.
- Add the warm butter and honey and mix well.
- Add the whites one at a time and mix until combined.
- Pour the mixture onto a tray covered with baking paper.
- Place the pear over the dough and bake it in the oven.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.41 g
Saturates 6.76 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.21 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.37 g
Cholesterol 34.5 mg
Calcium 6.3 mg
Iron 0.22 mg
Zinc 0.14 mg
Vitamin A 126.2 ug
Vitamin C 0.6 g
Folic acid 6.61 ug
Salt (Sodium) 25052.15 mg
Sugars 1682.59 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Grapefruit and pear financier sponge cake with dried fruit puff-pastry and pistachio ice cream
- Type of dish: Dessert
- Cuisine type: French cuisine
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed