Pistachio ice cream
- Boil the cream and milk with the pistachio paste.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg yolks together with the sugar and ice cream stabilizer.
- Then strain the hot milk over the yolks, whisking continuously.
- Lighten the cream with a little of the infused liquid.
- Heat it between 82 ºC - 85 ºC.
- Chill the mixture thoroughly with a reverse bain-marie (water, ice and salt).
- Churn the ice cream in an ice-cream maker.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.22 g
Saturates 1.37 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.71 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.19 g
Cholesterol 40.06 mg
Calcium 17.4 mg
Iron 0.22 mg
Zinc 0.14 mg
Vitamin A 35.86 ug
Vitamin C 0.18 g
Folic acid 5.03 ug
Salt (Sodium) 12.32 mg
Sugars 3.88 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
Grapefruit and pear financier sponge cake with dried fruit puff-pastry and pistachio ice cream
- Type of dish: Dessert
- Cuisine type: French cuisine
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed