Corn bread, guayaba sorbet and San Simon da costa cheese foam
For this recipe, you will need to make the following preparations:
- Smoked corn bread
- Smoked vanilla cream cheese
- Savoury corn-cayenne streusel
- Guayaba agar agar
- Cayenne gel
- Guayaba sorbet
- San Simon Da Costa cheese foam
- Place a slice of smoked corn bread in the centre of the plate.
- With a pipping bag and a round 8 mm piping tip, pipe the smoked cream cheese on to the slice of smoked corn bread.
- Place a teaspoon full of the savoury corn-cayenne streusel on one side of the plate.
- Arrange some cubes of the guayaba agar-agar between the rest of the elements.
- With a squeeze bottle or a spoon, drizzle some cayenne gel on top.
- Make a quenelle with the guayaba sorbet and place it on the streusel.
- Put some San Simon Da Costa cheese foam over the guayaba agar-agar.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.65 g
Saturates 21.79 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.38 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.19 g
Cholesterol 112.09 mg
Calcium 88.78 mg
Iron 1.92 mg
Zinc 1.07 mg
Vitamin A 283.41 ug
Vitamin C 0.54 g
Folic acid 17.12 ug
Salt (Sodium) 170.36 mg
Sugars 31.79 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed