- Soak the gelatine in plenty of cold water.
- Warm up the rest of the ingredients until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove from the heat, add the drained gelatine and dissolve in the liquid.
- Pour the mixture into a container and leave to cool in the refrigerator.
- Blend with a turmix and place the mixture in a bottle or pastry bag.
- Keep in the refrigerator until use.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.0 g
Saturates 0.0 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.0 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.0 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 0.05 mg
Iron 0.0 mg
Zinc 0.0 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 0.0 ug
Salt (Sodium) 0.0 mg
Sugars 2.38 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed