Warm fresh salmon salad
For the salmon: clean the salmon and cut into 3 x 1 cm lardons.
For the vegetable garnish:
- Boil the green beans and the carrots cut into julienne and the zucchini in small balls with their skin on.
- Peel, deseed and dice the tomatoes.
For the veloute with fumet.
For the bouquetiere of fresh vegetables.
For the basic vinaigrette.
- Chop the garlic and the parsley into brunoise.
- Chop the leek into thin julienne, dip in flour and fry.
- Sautée the salted salmon in oil.
- Add 1 dl of veloute.
- Add the vegetables, cover and turn off the heat.
- Plate up in a deep plate.
- Place the seasoned bouquetiere of vegetables on one side.
- Decorate with the fried leeks.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 16.29 g
Saturates 17.04 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 82.77 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 14.56 g
Cholesterol 184.85 mg
Calcium 346.07 mg
Iron 7.04 mg
Zinc 2.56 mg
Vitamin A 1625.82 ug
Vitamin C 136.47 g
Folic acid 359.5 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1447.99 mg
Sugars 38.5 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed