Squid lasagna filled with cep mushrooms, with potato and baby squid soup
Potato 0.3 kg
Butter 0.05 kg
Extra virgin olive oil 0.1 l
Tomato 0.5 kg
Tomato 0.25 kg
Agar - agar 0.002 kg
Pannacotta (Iota) Sosa 5.0 g
Garlic, bulb 20.0 ud
For the lasagna:
- Clean the squid, season and blend raw in the Thermomix until a smooth paste is obtained.
- Roll out the paste with a rolling pin between baking paper and vacuum pack it with the paper.
- Bake at 65°C for 10 minutes and fold.
For the potato soup:
- Clean the squid, stew it lightly with seasoning vegetables (garlic + onion), add the potatoes and cover them in fumet.
- Cook until the potato and squid are soft. Once cooked, remove the squid and set it aside for the filling.
- Blend the rest in the Thermomix and add the following ingredients: milk + cream + butter and salt.
For the filling:
- Make a ratatouille.
- Add the mushrooms, golden pine nuts and squid to the ratatouille, all finely chopped.
- Cut the sheets of the squid into 8 x 4 cm rectangles.
- Put the lasagna in a mould, starting with one sheet + ratatouille + another sheet + ratatouille.
For the cherry tomato confit:
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and make a superficial cut in the skin in the shape of a cross.
- Blanch, cool in ice water and peel.
- Keep them in a closed container, seasoned with virgin olive oil.
For tomato spherifications:
- Wash the tomatoes and mash them with the spring onion, celery, salt, sugar, Tabasco and Perrin’s sauce.
- Sieve the resulting tomato juice.
- Add the calcium gluconolactate and the thickener and mash.
- Prepare an alginate bath by mixing 5 g of agar per litre of cold water.
- Place tomato spheres, with the spherical spoon, in the alginate bath. Leave to gel for 1 minute and then remove into cold, clean water.
- Set aside greased.
For the tomato spaghetti:
- Wash the tomatoes and crush them with salt and sugar.
- Sieve the resulting tomato juice.
- Add the agar and Iota, mix and heat to 90 ºC.
- Prepare a water bath with ice.
- Place the tomato mixture with agar and hot Iota in a tube that fits into the mouthpiece of a siphon.
- Immerse the tube in cold water so that the tomato gels
- Load an empty siphon with a load of N2O.
- Insert the tube into the siphon outlet nozzle and gently operate the tap so that the air it expels pushes the gelled spaghetti.
- Store on a greased tray.
- Alioli crisp.
- Fry rocket leaves at a very gentle temperature.
- Place the lasagna on a tray and bake to heat.
- Take out the hot lasagna and cover it with a sheet of the squid.
- Place the soup on the bottom of a plate and place the lasagne on top. Remove the dish from the mould.
- Garnish with two candied cherries, some spaghetti and a sphere of tomato and an alioli crisp.
- Decorate with some fried rocket leaves.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.4 g
Saturates 23.12 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 30.56 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.31 g
Cholesterol 552.25 mg
Calcium 381.75 mg
Iron 6.98 mg
Zinc 17.58 mg
Vitamin A 526.08 ug
Vitamin C 87.74 g
Folic acid 153.91 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1831.11 mg
Sugars 16.52 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed